This morning I bought a steak-and-cheese pie from some seniors who were selling pies to raise fund for charity.
It was expensive but it tasted so good that the aftertaste lingered long after I finished up the pie and threw the wrapping paper into a bin. There were chopped mushrooms and pieces of steak in the pie, together with melted, runny cheese. I fell in love with my pie instantly. :D
I had lunch with my friends at a fast food joint today. After finishing my food, I sipped my drink slowly, waiting for my friends to finish theirs.
We were running late for class; a friend suggested me to go back on my own, another asked whether I minded being late for class.
Hmmn. I didn't mind, partly because I was tired of being a goody two-shoes. You struggle to be perfect until you lose the fun of being, well, normal. Feeling a little rebellious and excited (because it was my first time), I stayed and accompanied them. No big deal to be late for once, really. :P
When we finally entered the class, our lecturer was just starting to take attendance, something she called 'hammer game' (think about whac-a-mole). We were not late after all. Just in time for the hammer game. ;)