Monday, 5 September 2011

5/9/11


My third semester started off with a .. snap! Yea, not a bang, but a snap! 





I reached college around 7.30 am. The parking was half-full already! I was grateful that I arrived earlier than I should. 





Not much of seeing-old-friends-meeting-new-ones today. Last week was supposed to be our first week of the new semester. So, now second week's started and the lecturers are trying their best to cram in two week's worth of lectures into one. I could only alternately nod, smile or stare at my lecturers. 





Statistics was okay. The lecturer came back to teach, after leaving the college for 8 years. Why all those exciting things keep happening to our intake?





Psychology was fun. Full of laughter for the first lecture. I have no complaints to raise.





The only tragedy that happened on such a 'fine' day was my bag snapped. I carried it with one shoulder and let the snapped part to dangle, trying to act nonchalant about it. 





So much for the first day. Tomorrow should be fun, because I have a four hour break! Gosh. How to stand so long a break, I wonder.








Good luck to those who are having their exams! :)



© Lumière
Maira Gall