Stayed up late last night, reading. Woke three times throughout the night, felt uncomfortable but forgot what the nightmares were. Worn myself out in school, trying to cram some Physics into my brain. I guess I manged to do that, and a whole lot more besides - we were in some weird sort of partying mode.
Signed on my classmates' old uniforms, snapped some pics, and basically yammered the rest of the day away. Last day in school, last time to gather like this, but I felt so joyful, elated, free. Must be my overworked brain giving wrong responses in times like this when I was supposed to, like, hug everyone and cry?
It was to my pleasant surprise that I got back the crafts I'd made in the Craft Complex last year. Most interesting, when I thought both of them were lost to me forever.
I feel so blessed today. =)