This world’s gone crazy
and it’s hard to believe
that tomorrow will be better than today.
Believe it anyway.
— Martina McBride, "Anyway"
Back to my old crazy-study mode, trying to cover everything for the upcoming quizzes. I'm not so worried about my academic stuff, but others issues have been bothering me very much lately.
No matter how tough or boring my studies can be, I'm still capable of handling them since they have predictable patterns. But taking up responsibilities far greater than my own capabilities? I have no faith.
I could lay out my plans for the next day in my head easily, while simultaneously going over what could go wrong in the coming week, what might happen at which hour, whom to expect at where. But now, I can't see ahead. I don't have a single clue about what I'll be facing.
Quizzes aside (at least they are manageable), next week will be a difficult week for me. No doubt about that. I'll either make or break myself, this time 'round.
But I do it anyway....
![]() |
| :) |
