This morning I went for a jog with my parents. Last night's anger still raged through me as I ran until I was sweat-soaked. Unlike other times, I wasn't out of breath, gasping for air. Anger serves no purpose? Well, I can think of one now.
That run really did cool my head off. After breakfast I resolved to "rearrange" some things and just be lazy for today. Take a rest. Read a book. Listen to "new songs". Catch up with some "old" movies. Read through three weeks' worth of newspaper and try to find articles related to my assignments. I know these are just distractions, but I really need a break from my rational self and be err... emotional. As in connecting with my emotions and sorting them out.
I'm not worried about money, nor the mid-term exams in the following week. What I'm worried about are the presentations for next week. Or, to be more specific, the presentation materials. I've been working on them for more than a week now, abandoning my English term paper and sacrificing my fun time. I didn't go to that Genting trip with my family last weekend, nor that book fair. Gosh, book fair! Giving up all those pleasures just to get the materials done.
To date I haven't wrap up my work.
But I'm confident that I'll get through this.
:P