Saw someone like you last night.
Light and shadows chased each other,
playing hide-and-seek and blurring your features.
I hesitated. Was it you?
Somehow I found my answer.
Yet I asked myself
Does it matter?
The sight of you, or at least,
somebody who resembled you filled me with such ... joy.
I can't imagine why.
As silly as that may sound to you, a wide grin broke across my face.
A genuine smile that was lost to me until that moment.
My heart felt so elated, as if freed from some burden.
I realised something else too.
At that instant I finally could bring myself to let go.
So, goodbye.
I'll keep you in my prayers,
and I wish the best for you.
But above all this, I wish you love.
Crossroads. Dim lights. Starry skies.
A beautiful night indeed.
*******
Read a friend's blog posting.
Genuinely surprised at what has been going on.
Happy for her, really!
Go on and take chances, my friend.
You wouldn't know if you never try,
but of course, take it slow and be careful.
You don't want to scare the poor boy away,
do you? :p
but of course, take it slow and be careful.
You don't want to scare the poor boy away,
do you? :p
Bless you! xD